What JQuery Does
- Access parts of page. jQuery offers a robust and efficient selector mechanism for retrieving exactly the piece of the document that is to be inspected or manipulated.
- Modify the appearance of a page. jQuery can bridge CSS browser standard gap.
- Alter the content a page. jQuery can modify texts, images,list, and entire of the HTML. All with a single easy-to-use API.
- Respond to a user's interaction with a page. The jQuery library have an elegant way to intercept a wide variety of events without the need to clutter the html code itself with event handlers.
- Add animation. Implementing such interactive behaviors.
- AJAX support. Retrieve information from server without refreshing a page.
|Series this article: |
jQuery: My First Code
jQuery: Using Event Handler
blog comments powered by Disqus